We offer a selection of lattice fencing in both timber and steel. Lattice fences are popular for garden walls, spa enclosures, and patio screens. They do provide some extra privacy, can be used to keep harsh sunlight out of areas, and just look great when installed correctly.
Since there are so many types of lattice fencing available, here is a quick guide to what we offer:
Timber Lattice Fences
Timber lattice fencing can be painted or varnished. We always recommend a top coat or stain to preserve the timber and maximise its durability.
Steel Lattice Fences
Diamond & Square lattice in COLORBOND steel
Multiple lattice designs and apertures in diamond and square patterns, ability to use contrasting colours in the frame and infill. The screen can be made around decorative inserts and is perfect for arches, fencing and gates, gables, decks and screening.
- This lattice design is eco friendly
- Offers clean and crisp lattice lines
- Can add post caps and gates
- Is very durable and made to last
- Robust, secure and private and can withstand all weather conditions
- Extremely low maintenance
- Stays looking new for longer
- Holds up to extreme weather conditions
- Resilient to fire and does not burn
- Does not get rot, mildew or termites
Lattice Fencing Gallery
GET IN TOUCH OR GET A QUOTE FOR LATTICE FENCING
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : (02) 4905 0605
Office hours : 7.30 am – 5 pm (Monday to Friday)